Sunday, September 19, 2010

Scrapbooking, one step at a time!

Hello fellow friends! A lot of things have happened since my last blog post here! I have moved into my new home in Rice Lake which I love! Currently, I am a full time home-maker covered from head to toe with laundry & dishes. Sound familiar to any of you? I am not only covered from head to toe with household duties but also have the responsibility of my business to keep me busy! I have been having so much fun working with my cricut machine lately and using it to make my wedding scrapbook come even more to life! I am also taking online training courses for my Close to My Heart business. I am hugely impressed with this company and am so glad that I get to be a part of this awesome team! They required a very small start up fee and you would not believe all the amazing stamps, scrapbooking paper, and other exciting embellishments that I received just for signing up. I thought that the items that I received alone were well worth the investment but on top of that they offer an online training academy where you can earn your bachelors degree, masters degree, and your PHD. So far I have completed my bachelors, and am working on my masters. I have learned so much it has been incredible. I am getting excited to start hosting parties and having crops/workshops at my home. I am so lucky to be doing what I love to do and it allows me to be so flexible! Be sure to check back often as I am going to start posting my latest layouts and designs within the next couple of weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment